10 Simple Reasons why we need to expand Lifestyle programmes for all Ages
1. Historically we travelled the earth in clans it's natural to our being to be grouped and doing activities together.
2. Where there is disconnected and isolated social beings research shows illness or early death is likely.
3. Social engagement increases wellbeing.
4. Past generations with deprivations need to be nutured by having increased grouped, positive experiences.
5. Genuine & real human touch (which we are genetically geared to seek out) will NEVER be emotionally replaced by technology.
6. Health and wellbeing begins in social bonds that's why we are born into families.
7.The ripple effect of wellbeing is naturally transferred to another by group socialising and interconnectedness.
8. Economically (whether we like it or not) we are being directed into grouped living.
9. Lifestyle activities as opposed to religion will break down the barriers of differences in groups or individuals.
10. Distractions from health or emotional problems is life giving not life depreciating.Read More